Seguidores

sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

Hello can we please stop it. Can we please stop losing our friends, family members jobs opportunities because of cannabis phohibition, and I don't mean  let's stop smoking cannabis I mean let's stop the prejudice against cannabis and it's consumers. Hundreds of thousands of people die every day from tobacco use.

"Tobacco use is the single most preventable cause of disease, disability, and death in the United States. Each year, an estimated 443,000 people die prematurely from smoking or exposure to secondhand smoke, and another 8.6 million live with a serious illness caused by smoking"
  
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention  

 
 cigarettes  might I add have been found to have radioactive palladium


"While cigarette smoke is not an obvious source of radiation exposure, it contains small amounts of radioactive materials which smokers bring into their lungs as they inhale. The radioactive particles lodge in lung tissue and over time contribute a huge radiation dose. Radioactivity may be one of the key factors in lung cancer among smokers."
  Eviromental Protection Agency 




Now I'm not saying stop smoking  because that would go exactly against every thing you're reading right now people should have the liberty to do what ever they want as long as It doesn't hurt anybody. if people can smoke an addictive carcinogenic ammonia laden cigg  we should be allowed  to consume a harmless, pain relieving, medicinal & marvelous Herb...think about it...

7 comentarios:

  1. Just look at the power the cartel has because of the illegality of it! Great post and will follow for future posts mate.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Smoking is whack. I've never smoked a day in my life and I'm glad for it, though I wish I could say the same for some people I know.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Once I breathe in a small amount of your nasty smoke your liberties go out the door. Keep that crap away from me. No tar in my lungs.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it'd be better for it to be legal and controlled than illegal and completely out of control. Followed and supporting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I totally agree man. I just had a huge discussion with my aunt last night not about weed but about pills. There was some story in the paper about a girl who ODd on some dodgy pills and my aunt asked me if I ever took them. I decided long ago not to lie for the sake of avoiding conflict so I told her "I don't take pills anymore but I take MDMA because its a lot more difficult to OD on pure MDMA than on the cocktail of crap in some pills..and its a cleaner high"...well, she lost it! I think she just expected me to be all like "oh yes I know drugs are bad I'd never take drugs" but it's like drugs are ok, its a problem with the user if they can't moderate their drug use and allow it to affect the rest of their life.

    /rant

    ResponderEliminar