Seguidores

sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

The art of paper craft

     Hi guys, well a couple of  day's ago I discovered the wonderful world of paper crafting. For those of you who don't know what paper craft is it's anything from origami the art of  folding paper to paper mache the art of gluing paper. currently my attention has been drawn to paper craft cube toys. the amazing thing about cube craft toys is that basically you can make anything. Literally any toy as long as you have the correct PC programs to put them in 3D format you can make anything from :
                                          mobile suit's
                                                                    
               to the teddy bear that I am currently making


Many more things can be made ass well, from entire full body armor costumes to exotic sci fi weapons    What would you guys want to make if you had the chance?

11 comentarios:

  1. I would make a costume. I love getting dressed up and I love working with paper. Fun post, btw! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the robot seems very cool but probably needs much more experience to make? the teddy bear is a good place to start i guess :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey dude tripy looking bear,awesome it's like a bear did skittles and acid

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow this is really cool, I think I'd like to make something like that robot.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Woah theres me thinking paper aeroplanes were origami, and I thought I was impressive with my paper swan, you should get some tutorials for the gundams up!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Man that mobile suit is DANK. I need to check that stuff out sometime.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. oh damn that mobile suit looks AWESOME!

    ResponderEliminar